Monday, May 11, 2009

Cruzin'

so unfortunately no pics yet...still waiting on the trunk to be shipped out.

On sat i landed in san jose and immediately went to get burritos at tacos moreno, a hole in the wall spot but definitely the best carne asada north of the MEXICALI boarder. Wolfed some food, grabbed my board and paddled out at The Hook for a little sunset surf-sesh...an absolutely perfect way to start this adventure.

My mom is working on remodeling the house so it looks like theres gunna be a lot of painting, sanding, and finishing work in my near future. Feels good to help out the family and see the results of my work payoff immediately.

Santa Barbara road trip/highschool crew reunion coming up memorial day weekend and I am still trying to figure out the logistics of an Ireland trip at the end of the month with a handful of kaydets but tickets are pretty expensive because of the late notice. it should still be worth it though.

Pending: my brother graduates highschool in June, roadtrip and backpacking from central california to Alaska. Bahamas at the end of the summer and possibly Lollapolooza music festival in chicago. stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment